Official CompTIA Project+ Training
Our Project+ training course helps you prepare for the laborious Project+ (PK0-004) examination with confidence. The exam will certify that the successful candidate has knowledge and skills required to manage the project life cycle, ensure appropriate communication, manage resources and stakeholders, and maintain project documentation. This candidate will also have the ability to support the completion of larger projects.
The CompTIA Project+ examination is designed for business professionals who need to assist in coordinating projects or manage small projects. The exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to plan and manage a small-to-medium-size project through to successful completion. The successful candidate will also have knowledge required to manage the project life cycle, ensure appropriate communication, manage resources and stakeholders, and maintain project documentation to support the completion of larger projects
- 5-day classroom content taught by a CompTIA Authorized Instructor
- Official CompTIA Student Training Guide and CompTIA Labs on Demand
- CompTIA Labs On Demand - Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Post-course assessment to gauge exam readiness
- Exam voucher included
- Student Training Guide (print and e-book)
- CertMaster Practice (exam prep)
CompTIA Project+ is designed for business professionals who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-size projects, inside and outside of IT. It is recommended that you have at least 12 months of cumulative project management experience or equivalent education.
- Project Basics 36%
- Project Constraints 17%
- Communication and Change Management 26%
- Project Tools and Documentation 21%