Official CompTIA Security+ Training
Our Security+ training course helps you prepare for the laborious Security+ ( SY0-501) examination with confidence. CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification IT professionals should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any cyber security role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cyber security jobs.
Security+ incorporates best practices in hands-on trouble-shooting to ensure security professionals have practical security problem-solving skills. Cyber security professionals with Security+ know how to address security incidents – not just identify them.
Security+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements.
Official CompTIA Content is the only study material exclusively developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate; no other content library covers all exam objectives for all certifications. CompTIA eBooks and CertMaster Products have been developed with our Official CompTIA Content to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exams with confidence. Learners now have everything they need to learn the material and ensure they are prepared for the exam and their career.
- 5-day classroom content taught by a CompTIA Authorized Instructor
- Official CompTIA Student Training Guide and CompTIA Labs on Demand
- CompTIA Labs On Demand - Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Post-course assessment to gauge exam readiness
- Exam voucher included
- Student Training Guide (print and e-book)
- CertMaster Practice (exam prep)
The CompTIA Security+ certification is aimed at an IT security professional who has:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in IT administration with a focus on security
- Day-to-day technical information security experience
- Broad knowledge of security concerns and implementation, including the topics in the domain list
- Threats, Attacks and Vulnerabilities 21%
- Technologies and Tools 22%
- Architecture and Design 15%
- Identity and Access Management 16%
- Risk Management 14%
- Cryptography and PKI 12%