Seeking Cybersecurity Instructors (CISSP, CAP, CCSP, SSCP, CSSLP)
S4 Inc. uses extensive experience and expertise as a foundation to develop unique solutions tailored to the client’s situation. We understand that you can’t apply a cookie cutter approach to every situation. We want to help students prepare for their (ISC)² exam with the cybersecurity training that's right for them through qualified instructors.
Full Job Description
S4 Inc. is searching for qualified, energetic faculty members to join our expert instructors, an elite group of instructors who help students prepare for cybersecurity certification exams via our classroom programs. Our faculty uses an approved curriculum and proven classroom management strategies to help students achieve success. Lecture on all subjects within the domains, including labs and course preparations, student quizzes, and associated student questions. Plan and evaluate curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction in order to follow instructional objectives.
• Must possess a current certification
• Must pass ISC2’s instructor onboarding program
• Strong oral communication skills and ability to adapt presentations to a classroom environment with a maximum of 16 students
• Functional understanding of cyber security issues and industry certifications
• Experience in test preparation or other training development programs highly desired
• Ability to establish and maintain strong partnership relationships